Wednesday, July 08, 2009

 

A Donation Request From Gary for his 2009 Pan Mass Challenge

Thank you all for your support and encouragement for the 2008 Pan-Mass
Challenge! It was an incredibly exciting and rewarding experience and your
support helped me raise over $8000 and helped the PMC raise over $35 million
dollars to support the work towards a cure for cancer. I will be riding
again in 2009 and would greatly appreciate your supporT; I
understand it is a challenging year for our economy and sincerely appreciate
any donation you can offer towards this great cause.

I have some great training under my belt already, but am still pushing to
improve my fitness and raise more money to support the work done at the Dana
Farber Cancer Center - an institution that played and integral role in my
own journey with cancer and in my dad's continuing battle with this terrible
disease.

Please CLICK HERE to use your credit card and make an online donation OR send a check made out to "PMC" to my
office: ATTN: Gary Sheehan, PMC 28 Jan Sebastian Drive, Sandwich, MA
02563

Thank you and very best to you and yours! Gary

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?